This is our life

This is such a great idea, I will try very had to keep it up :)

Monday, September 12, 2005

BAILEY'S 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!






I can't belive that my baby is already starting school!!!! This is Bailey on her "1st" day of school. Her first day was only an hour orientation. She was so mad that she couldn't stay longer. The next day I was up at 5 am and then 6am, i was more nervous then she was. :) She had a great day. Loves her teacher, Ms. Pope and has made a few friends already. Didn't like the weekend, she was upset that she had two days off of school. Picture day is the 27th of this month!!!!! I can't wait for that! Will post those when they get here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Not Scary
Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?
How Scary Are You?
Free Counters
online college search