This is our life

This is such a great idea, I will try very had to keep it up :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

REPTILE ZOO!!!!!!


Our friend Terri took us to the Reptile Zoo!!!! I had never been. It is soo hot in there :) I wore a sweatshirt, I was not thinking that day :) The girls had a blast. They got to hold snakes!!!!! I didn't think they would it. But that's my girls for ya! They loved it. Bailey left asking for a snake or a turtle, either one would due. I told her that if she could find a snake that didn't eat rats I would think about getting her one. I'm such a good mom :)

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger IndyMichele said...

Ohhh scary snakes!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Not Scary
Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?
How Scary Are You?
Free Counters
online college search